This year's Halloween features all-new fright-filled favorites!
Enjoy an exclusive themed menu at Theodore's Dining Room and be sure to book a stay at the Rough Riders Hotel so you're just steps from all the other downtown event happenings!
Theodore's Dining Room Themed Menu
- Squid Ink Fried Calamari with Chipotle Aioli
- Pimentos Black Cracker
- Sous Vide and Fried Chicken Wings with House Buffalo Dressing
Curried Pumpkin Soup with Spiced Pepitas
- 6oz Plum Glazed Salmon with Black Rice and Roasted Carrots
- Sous Vide Local “Richard Ranch” 6oz Beef Tenderloin, ½ Lobster Tail, Bacon Sweet Purple Potato Hash, butternut Puree and Demi-Glace
- Squid Ink Fettuccini, Roasted Butternut, Roasted Cherry Tomato, Chilis, Lemon Pasta (option to add chicken or shrimp)
- Hauntingly Delicious Burger, Waygu Beef, Squid Ink Bun, Cheddar Cheese, Shredded Lettuce, Pimento Cheese Sauce, Cider Bacon
- Miso Caramel Sweet Potato Cheesecake
We've conjured up some great events!
Medora Craft Fair
Medora Community Center | 11:00am - 6:00pm
Annual Medora Craft Fair Over 40 booths of handmade crafts, art, clothing, jewelry, Christmas items and food. Spend the day shopping!
Chateau de Mores | 5:00pm
Experience 19th-century frights and sights as you are guided across the Marquis' ranch, haunted by those who once roamed these storied hills. We won't spoil the surprises, but we can tell you this will be a Halloween unlike any other! Get details and tickets here.
History Mystery Lantern Tour
Leaves from Western Edge Book Store | 8:30pm
Medora has a rich and storied past built on a little bit of murder and mayhem. Join us on this outdoor walking tour to learn about some of the more unknown mysteries of Medora. Get details and tickets here.
Cheers for Fears Halloween Event
Check-in at Boots Bar & Grill | 8:30pm
Join us in Medora for a Spooktacular night at Boots Bar & Grill and the Little Missouri Saloon for drink specials, music, a chance to win some prizes from the bars and more. Get details and tickets here.